New Invention "The Bi-Tri-Amp"

Image result for images of inventing
Image not related to invention, just Eye Candy.




I have filled my Electronic Library with a good collection of books on Electro-Chemistry. So I now have an excellent set of resources to help define in the proper technical jargon. For my new Electronic Element invention. While not having a properly equipped lab is a big hindrance. I hope to create a crude prototype, before the end of 2016. A Investor Angle is needed to start the Patent works and bring invention to a licence able state. If you would like to contribute to my work, please click on an ad in the Blog it helps a small bit. Or  use "paypal.me/cosmicsalamander" to send a donation. Any donations received will go on a special E-mail news group to follow this work. If you include an E-mail address of course.
Thanks in advance. 

George King

Comments

Popular Posts